Are you a size 6 shoe?
Don’t worry another size may still suit the requirement for this position! I have been given a wonderful opportunity to grow within the Chas Everitt Cape Town South franchise where I currently work, and we need someone to fill my shoes as Office Administrator in the Constantia office, at Constantia Village Shopping Centre.
We have two offices, the main office at Tokai and the Constantia office at the Constantia Shopping Centre where I am based which is home to a team of productive busy agents. From day one, I received a very warm welcome from everyone at ‘Chas’ where I have grown very fond of the different personalities. This has inspired and enabled me to grow and learn new skills. Due to the Constantia sales team’s demanding and often stressful work, you need to be even natured, organised, supportive, very friendly and frankly a thick skin at times also helps.
As this is a reception based position you need to be computer literate with excellent working knowledge of Google Suite.
Your duties will include (amongst others):
- Accurately capturing and maintaining our property data
- Assisting agents with admin things they are not good at …trust me sales people are not ALL great at admin
- Assisting with computer issues … #AskRochelle
- Preparing property brochures for agent’s viewings and showhouses, as well as the various forms and documents agents work with
- Call answering in a professional friendly tone, taking accurate detailed messages for the agents
- Maintaining office appearance and updating the property displays in the window
- Receiving and engaging with clients, offering refreshments until agent is available
- Generally making sure that the office is always neat and tidy and functioning well
Above all, having the general ability to offer support to the Agents where they need it mindful of their ‘different skill sets’ 🙂
It is important to management that the right person lives in the community, reasonably close to where the office is located (Constantia / Diep River / Wynberg / Bergvliet / Tokai) and is also a mature person with experience in the real estate environment. I am keen to move into my new position at Tokai office as soon as possible, but I will be able to work with you to do a thorough handover of course.
So if I have described a position that you think you are well suited for, then send an email with some details and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org